5 Tips for Writing Post Title for High Traffic
1) UniquenessAlways look up for an unique and interesting article for your blog. Always remember that people always search for an unique item. As we know that every person is look up for different post so you have to write an article which is very rarely written and available on web. So, try to build up your uniqueness.
2) PromotionSocial media play an vital role in the field of promotion. You can promote your post on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc. Via this your blog/website gain huge traffic in a very short period of time. Share your articles on various social sites, this will increase your
3) KeywordsVery important tip is don't use unnecessary keywords like is, an, if, of etc. Don't use unnecessary keywords which having no sense. Keywords play an vital role in the field of blogging, so try to achieve targeted keywords in your post.
4) Powerful TitleGoogle has a strategy to show only post title up to 66 words that's why Its good for us to write titles as 76 words only for better impact. Your title must be eye catching, as it should attracts the viewers choice. Title is the first step to write an powerful post.
5) LengthShort title has very less content to describe summary of the post, But the long titles have enough words in it to describe the purpose of the the post by using multiple keywords also. If title of your blogs posts describes the summary of the whole article, then your blog post is going to attract more audience.